Posted by Michael Kubler on July 20, 2012
I have the Lizard’s Revenge camp fever.
Symptoms include but are not limited to :
- A deep sense of connectedness with the Earth and all life on the planet.
- An increased caring for the environment
- A desensitisation to first world problems
- A strong aversion against politics and blatant profit making
- A longing to create a better world
- A loathing of consumerism and wastefull excess
- A strong urge to hug people and fill them with happiness
Treatment generally consists of a hot shower which can help remove the dirt from under one’s fingernails.
Cure : There is no cure, just a hunger for saving mother nature from the growth for growths sake mentality of humanity. Whilst unfortunately not contagious enough to spread to the whole population, it has been shown that long term contact with infected people may increase your susceptibility…. Note, this is not a bad thing, it is similar to being infected with love.